5.19.2005

LONG ISLAND HARDCORE WEEK PART THREE!

Saw Star Wars last night. 12:01. I am nerd. Hear me roar. It obliterated my expectations. And I was buying into the hype. Sure, there was some shitty acting and awful dialogue, but fuck...it was badass.

Today I've got two from Milhouse. If you like Born Against, you'll probably dig Milhouse. I'm at a loss for words because I'm watching footage of new videogames on G4TV. Too cool.
Yeah, Milhouse. Crazy, chaotic, NOT metallic hardcore.

Milhouse - "Patron Saint of Imbeciles I & II" [from split 7" w/C.R.]
Milhouse - "Of Epic Proportions" [from Obscenity In The Milk]
buy Obscenity In The Milk from Amazon


5 songs itunes played while I put this post together:
Nuthin'. G4TV's coverage of E3 owns me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to post this one, these songs are really good.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home